[IPython-dev] Single click copy+paste in IPython notebook?

Anton Suchaneck a.suchaneck at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 14:13:28 EDT 2015

I'm not at scipy, but I try to keep up with videos. I'll be excited to
watch the video.
I'd also appreciate any pointers to documentation I might need for this
particular task and the IPython hooks (classes, methods, ...) I need to
accomplish a copy/paste extension.

Or what do you think: Is it more likely or easier to introduce such a
copy/paste functionality rather as a browser plugin or even globally in the
OS (Windows or Linux)?

Thanks Matthias!