[IPython-dev] [jupyter] Experimenting with a modified dev meeting format?

Brian Granger ellisonbg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 00:20:59 EDT 2015

I propose we frame the reports in the form of the following 3 questions:

* What have I been working on?
* What do I plan on working on?
* What things are preventing me from making progress?

With these questions, the goals of the meeting would be:

* Keep everyone working as effectively as possible.
* Give everyone enough information about what others are working to
know what conversations they need to have.

Also, I am thinking about 5 minutes/person is probably about max. I
think that longer reports that have broad appeal (conferences,
collaboration meetings, long lines of technical work) should be made
on the main mailing lists.

Cheers,

Brian