[IPython-dev] Hacking nbconvert, nbformat: Looking for howto's

Mark Andrews mjandrews.net at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 04:26:53 EST 2015

I would like to make a django based application to converts ipython json
files into html or pdf etc. To do this, I need to learn more about
nbconvert, nbformat, etc.

I found this

http://bit.ly/1BQO8WX

to be useful. However, it looks like some of its code is now out of date.
For example, I get warnings about deprecated code.

Could anyone point me to a similar guide using more up to date IPython?

thank you,
Mark Andrews

(Sorry for the user-ish question being sent to the dev mailing list.
However, unless I am mistaken the ipython-user mailing list is being phased
out. Correct me if I am wrong.)