[IPython-dev] iPython 3.0-dev --matplotlib inline

Matt Craig mattwcraig at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 08:44:50 EST 2015

It seems that doing this is not the same as %pylab inline. I tried it but this line failed.    plot(range(0,9))

Hi Ken,

You also need this:

import matplotlib.pyplot as plt

Then

plt.plot(range(0, 9))

Matt
—
Sent from Mailbox

On Wednesday, Mar 4, 2015 at 11:15 PM, Kenneth Tran <one at kentran.net>, wrote:
It seems that doing this is not the same as %pylab inline. I tried it but this line failed.
    plot(range(0,9))

I tried putting %pylab inline in the startup.ipy file but it doesn't work either.

Am I missing something?

-K