[IPython-dev] Cython magic annotate option broken under IPython 3.0?

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 02:30:20 EDT 2015

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 10:57 PM, Matthias Bussonnier <
bussonniermatthias at gmail.com> wrote:

> LMGFY
>
> http://trac.cython.org/report/1
>
> :-)

Right, but there's no way to get a trac account without being added by hand
by one of the cython devs:

http://trac.cython.org/

In the meantime I've gone ahead and sent a report to the cython mailing
list. It's in the moderator queue for the list...