[IPython-dev] Cython magic annotate option broken under IPython 3.0?

Kiko kikocorreoso at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 03:32:05 EDT 2015

> Hi all,
>
> I realize that the cython magic has been moved over to the cython project,
> but I couldn't find a way to report this on their trac issue tracker, and
> it's not even clear to me if this is an issue in the cython side of things
> or the IPython side.
>
> To reproduce this issue, be on cython 0.22 and IPython 3.0 and run the
> following notebook:
>
> http://nbviewer.ipython.org/gist/ngoldbaum/855a629d997aa7959254
>
> Googling the error returns some several year old discussions in IPython
> related to the autoreload magic and I'm not sure if that is a red herring
> here:
>
> http://mail.scipy.org/pipermail/ipython-dev/2012-May/009288.html
>
> For how I'm working around this by calling cython at the command line in
> my notebook and then loading the annotated HTML with an IFrame.
>
> Thanks for your help!

This week I was working with Cython and IPython on linux with no issues.

My setup: CPython 3.4, Cython 0.22, IPython 3.0.

Example on:
http://nbviewer.ipython.org/github/Pybonacci/notebooks/blob/master/C%20elemental%2C%20querido%20Cython..ipynb#Cythonizando,-que-es-gerundio-%28toma-3%29
.

I tested your notebook example on windows right now with no issues.

¿?