[IPython-dev] Cntr-s makes cell inactive

Zoltán Vörös zvoros at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 08:29:14 EDT 2015

On 03/12/2015 12:13 AM, Matthias Bussonnier wrote:
> in action.js.
>

> when clicking on save button we ned to ensure that focus get back on notebook, so we call focus,
> though when triggering the same action from keyboard, calling focus with to command mode.
>
> Not a trivial change
Too bad. I have actually looked at action.js, and I see that this
problem is a bit more involving. But is it not possible to inspect the
event in the 'save_notebook' action, and insert
env.notebook.focus_cell() for mouse clicks, and
env.notebook.command_mode() for key strokes? I have already tried this,
it nothing happened, though, I don't know, why...

Cheers,
Zoltán