[IPython-dev] Embedded Videos in Slideshows

Damon Allen damontallen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 08:53:36 EDT 2015

Damián,

Actually once I got the existing slide shows working I went to work on the
underlying libraries that I wrote for the course.  A side from a few
updates, that I verified did not break anything, I have not touched them.
I am planning on developing on a second course soon so if I see the problem
again I'll let you know.

Regards,
Damon