[IPython-dev] Slides on nbviewer!!!

Damon Allen damontallen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 09:10:20 EDT 2015

Damián,

I developed a series of slide shows for a course I teach and host them on
github.io since it was the best option at the time.  One of the thing that
I liked about the slide shows over PowerPoint was that if a slide contained
more information than would fit on a screen then it would have a vertical
scroll bar show up.  This allowed me to have large images and tables show
up with the relevant text.  I just tested one of these slides on nbviewer
and that feature does not work.  Was this a design choice or is it a bug? (
Example
<http://nbviewer.ipython.org/format/slides/github/damontallen/Construction-Lectures-Fall-2014/blob/master/Week%209%20-%20Slab%20Forms.ipynb#/1>
- sorry about the autoplay audio.)

Regards,