[IPython-dev] Removing "Out[]" prompts in nbconvert PDF output

Aaron O'Leary aaron.oleary at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 07:27:33 EDT 2015

Sorry, I misread your question! You only want to remove the output prompts,
not the whole output.

Try this:

((*- extends 'article.tplx'
-*))

% Disable input
cells

((* block input_group
*))

((* endblock input_group
*))

((* block execute_result scoped
*))

    ((*- for type in output.data | filter_data_type
-*))

        ((*- if type in
['text/plain']*))

            ((( output.data['text/plain'] | escape_latex
)))

        ((* else
-*))

            ((( super()
)))

        ((*- endif
-*))

    ((*- endfor
-*))

((* endblock execute_result *))

i.e. get rid of both the call to add_prompt and the manual prompt creation.