[IPython-dev] Kernels, located on the remote machines, in ipython-notebook
wes.turner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 11:52:57 EDT 2015
IPython Documentation and Source Links
* BLD: https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/ipython/scipyserver/
* BLD: https://github.com/ipython/ipython-ansible-jenkins
* DOC: http://ipython.org/ipython-doc/dev/development/kernels.html
* DOC: http://ipython.org/ipython-doc/dev/development/wrapperkernels.html
[ ... ]
I guess right now you could configure nodes with a configuration management
* https://github.com/westurner/ipython-formula (TODO)
On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 10:33 AM, Matthias Bussonnier <
bussonniermatthias at gmail.com> wrote:
> Le 26 mars 2015 à 08:24, Wes Turner <wes.turner at gmail.com> a écrit :
> > Are there documentation and source links for this functionality?
> Probably in our doc.
> But we are bad at doc.
> We would be happy when people figure things out like that, that they jump
> in our doc and write a paragraph on it.
> IPython-dev mailing list
> IPython-dev at scipy.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the IPython-dev