[IPython-dev] IPython Notebook server

Diego Rabatone diraol at diraol.eng.br
Thu May 7 11:08:06 EDT 2015

Hi Kyle,

I wasn't running behind any proxy. But I was running on the port 80. I've
installed some more libs and changed the port to 9999 and now it is working
just fine.

I'm not sure if the problem was with the port or if it was missing any lib,
but I think it was a problem with the port.

Thanks =)

Diego Rabatone Oliveira
diraol(arroba)diraol(ponto)eng(ponto)br
Identica: (@diraol) http://identi.ca/diraol