[IPython-dev] [jupyter] Fwd: [sage-devel] European Horizon 2020 project OpenDreamKit accepted

David Powell DavidAnthonyPowell+python at gmail.com
Wed May 20 05:15:05 EDT 2015

Hello Marcin,

While it's very rudimentary, and may not count as an ongoing effort, I've
had some success in producing three.js output from an IPython notebook (not
based on pythreejs). See previous discussion
http://mail.scipy.org/pipermail/ipython-dev/2015-January/015731.html

My application is electromagnetism, so I imagine there is some overlap with
the requirements of CFD plots. I'm very interested in this proposal and
would love to help out somehow (time permitting!).

regards
David