[IPython-dev] Help on IPython functional dependency program

Hemant Mehta hemant_tgm at rediffmail.com
Wed May 27 02:11:45 EDT 2015

sorry for the typing mistake, I need help on getting sample program for graph dependency using all,
success etc.
I got examples for after/follow in IPython documents and in a book.
Thanks,
Hemant.

On Wed, 27 May 2015 11:38:24 +0530 "Hemant  Mehta"  wrote
>Hello all,

I am working on IPython dependency, I am able to develop the example program for after and follow as
they

were discussed in ipython documents and some books.

I am looking for help on getting some example program on functional dependency using all, success etc.

Kindly help!!!!

Thanks,

Hemant
Get your own FREE website,  FREE domain & FREE mobile app with Company email. Know More >

IPython-dev at scipy.org

Thanks and Regards,
Hemant Kumar Mehta,
web : http://www.hemantmehta.com