[IPython-dev] ANN: numtraits v0.2

Nicholas Bollweg nick.bollweg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 08:47:40 EDT 2015

Really awesome! FurlongsPerHogsheadFloatSliders for everyone!

When using this with widgets in the notebook, i would desperately want the
units/shapes to be available on the frontend in math.js and (some matrix
library) wrappers, though I'm not sure how compatible their unit system is
with astropy's. Any thoughts about that?

We also use openmdao, and would love to be able to use their units
directly... Do you think that would be extensible?