[IPython-dev] Example of custom CSS styling with ipywidgets?

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 13:52:43 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I'm trying to update a custom widget I made a while back (IPython 2.x
days). I used some custom CSS to style the widget.

I see nowadays we should be using the `_css` attribute of the widget to set
custom CSS, but I don't see any examples of actually using this
functionality anywhere.

Does anyone have an example they can link me to? Could be a real custom
widget or just a precanned example demonstrating this functionality.

Thanks very much for your help!

-Nathan