[IPython-dev] Example of custom CSS styling with ipywidgets?

Jonathan Frederic jon.freder at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 13:09:30 EDT 2015

Hi Nathan,

This indeed was caused by a bug which your PR (merged) fixed.  This fix
will be included in the upcoming 4.1 release of ipywidgets.  We've
discussed bringing back the css helper functions for ipywidgets 5.0, and I
think we will bring back at least some variation of them (see
https://github.com/ipython/ipywidgets/issues/121#issuecomment-147765524).

Cheers,
Jon