[IPython-dev] ANN: GenePattern Notebook released

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 22:07:53 EDT 2016

Congrats, and thanks for letting us know!

BTW, I didn't see your post on the general Jupyter list:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/jupyter

I'd recommend reposting there, as most of Jupyter-general discussion has
moved over to that forum, leaving the IPython list for topics that are more
specific to that kernel and terminal shell.  Obviously it's quite OK to
post there too, I'm just thinking of having better reach for your message.

Best