[IPython-dev] How to load an extension into every notebook on a server

Ian Stokes Rees ijstokes at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Sun Jan 3 06:58:41 EST 2016

Ted,

Now that I'm back online, the reference I should have provided was this one:

https://github.com/jupyter/notebook/issues/878

That issue is the core discussion around Jupyter 4.2 modifications to
support better extension configuration.  A number of PRs have already
been created and merged, but I believe the "main" open one is:

https://github.com/jupyter/notebook/pull/879

Regards.

Ian