[IPython-dev] IPython 5.0.0rc1

Aaron Meurer asmeurer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 20:22:09 EDT 2016

Minor annoyance with the emacs bindings: C-k at the end of a line
should delete the newline. Probably also the reverse for C-u.

Question: with the new multiline editing, up arrow (and C-p) just move
up a line. Is there a fast way to cycle through the history without
going up one line at a time in each history item?

Bug under the emacs bindings: M-d under a single character doesn't
delete the character.

Aaron Meurer