[IPython-dev] New Feature, feedback requested, IPython Jedi Completions

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Fri May 6 01:30:47 EDT 2016

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 9:39 AM, Brian Granger <ellisonbg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Awesome!!!

+lots!!

For reference, this will provide 90% of the benefit of

%config IPCompleter.greedy=True

without any of the downsides (side effects from evaluation of code).  So
the need for activating the greedy completer should go dramatically down
(which is a good thing, since that's a somewhat dangerous piece of code and
always the source of obscure and hard to understand problems).

Many thanks for this!!