[IPython-dev] IPython 6.0 released

Kyle Kelley rgbkrk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 20:03:28 EDT 2017

Woohoo IPython 6!

Also Uh oh! I've duped myself into thinking that the
IPython.display.display with updates was going to come to a Python 2
release. I was going to start doing deeper integration points into PySpark
since the changes to ipykernel were out and useful (I've been using
ip.display_pub.publish({
'text/plain': 'Initial'}, transient={ "display_id": "here" })).

Kyle Kelley (@rgbkrk <https://twitter.com/rgbkrk>; lambdaops.com)