[IPython-dev] Incompatible change discussion: Pretty printing of ordered dict.

MinRK benjaminrk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 10:10:04 EDT 2017

I'm pretty strongly in favor of keeping the sorting in our default
pretty-printing. It's extremely valuable for interacting with dictionaries
to have consistent, predictable display. There are plenty of ways to
illustrate dict ordering, such as by iterating through the dict , e.g.
`list(dict)`.

-Min