[IPython-dev] Releasing IPython 7.2 soon. Good occasion to help if you like to get involved.

Matthias Bussonnier bussonniermatthias at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 22:52:58 EST 2018

I'm likely to release IPython 7.2 tomorrow late afternoon (Pacific).
There are a few tasks that only commiters can do, but a number of others
where anyone can help (and where help is actually appreciated). I've listed
the various steps where you can help even without commit rights (or even
w/o github accounts) here:
- https://github.com/ipython/ipython/issues/11515
(i'll also update the issue while I'm releasing)

If you are looking to get involved in IPython/Jupyter, but never found an
occasion, or are just curious; feel free to subscribe and tell me what you
are willing to help with. If you don't know how to do any of the the tasks
or are unsure, I would be happy to guide you through it.

Thanks, and looking forward to your contribution.
--
Matthias