[IronPython] Keyword arguments

Brian Quinlan brian at sweetapp.com
Tue Aug 24 19:25:01 CEST 2004

Niki Spahiev wrote:
> If you mean Pythonwin IDE, i would like to get both.

Unfortunately, there is very little intellisense infrastructure to work
with in PythonWin. PythonWin uses introspection for the interactive
shell but is just uses regular expressions for the editor window.

I considered generating Python stubs from .NET assemblies for
interactive exploration in various interactive shells and class
browsers. I'll still might do it (especially if other people are
interested). But making intellisense work well in PythonWin's editor
windows would be a big project.

Cheers,
Brian