[IronPython] How would you use IronPython with WMI?

Keith J. Farmer kfarmer at thuban.org
Sat Aug 28 02:17:34 CEST 2004

I had switched to debug mode, trying to look into a bug.
Couldn't compile -- SystemUtils was missing.
I think I committed a sin when I added a reference to vjslib (the J# library) and replaced the call to SystemUtil.IdentityHashCode(o) in Ops.Id with a call to java.lang.System.identityHashCode(o).
It compiled and ran, at least.
I'm guess that it's equivalent?  Java's the only place I saw on google that had such a method name.