[IronPython] Re: users-ironpython.com Digest, Vol 2, Issue 18

Alex Hoffman ironpython at alexh.sent.com
Fri Oct 1 10:07:00 CEST 2004

 >>> ... could be embedded into your application ...

I'm not too sure that would work.  IronPython generates assemblies which
would be loaded into the primary AppDomain.  Because they cannot be
unloaded (until end of process), additional memory would be consumed
each time a script was compiled.  Somehow loading generated assemblies
into a second AppDomain wouldn't really work either, because then one
would have to use remoting just to communicate with your apps
functionality.

Alex Hoffman