[IronPython] Lightweight Code Generation?

Andrew Deren andrew at adersoftware.com
Mon Oct 11 02:26:41 CEST 2004

I meant to send the below to the list, but somehow it got sent only to Jim,
so maybe someone else could answer that too.

Would you know where I can find more info on dynamic methods? One thing I'm
especially looking for is a way to call other dynamically created methods
from one. Is it even possible?
If I have a script that defines custom functions, I would need to emit those
too. Would I create separate DynamicMethod for each one of them?

Thanks.