[IronPython] Lightweight Code Generation?

Lloyd Dupont ld at galador.net
Fri Sep 17 02:25:46 CEST 2004

Sorry Luke but I do disagree.
When I disagree I speak about IronPython 0.6 available on here:
http://ironpython.com/

with the following link:
http://ironpython.com/IronPython-0.6.zip

DynamicMethod is a 2.0 feature, therefore it wouldn't work with 1.1, wether
mono or Microsft version!

Just to be sure (maybe there is some #if V2? section?) I open the project
and make a solution wide search for 'DynamicMethod': it's not there!

It's what I mean by it's not there!

On the other hand I might agree you on the likely fact Jim Hugunin probably
have a version on his computer using them. But I was speaking of the
publicly available version here !

Best regards,
Lloyd