[IronPython] Re: users-ironpython.com Digest, Vol 2, Issue 18

Lloyd Dupont ld at galador.net
Tue Sep 28 13:50:17 CEST 2004

I've been confirmed beta tester of MSH, should be able to start testing
tomorrow (well, this wek-end)
however I have the feeling, somehow, that python has a definitive edge which
is:

Python could be embeded into your application, to provide configurable UI.
Well, any kind of configuration in fact, that's really great!
Infact even run-time modification (maybe there is security setting to
investigate before though :S)