[IronPython] Renaming IronPythonConsole

Thane thane at magna-capital.com
Fri Apr 1 01:38:50 CEST 2005

I think it would be nice to have "Python" in the name.
Imagine the book title:

	"Programming in ___________________"

		A.  IronPythonConsole
		B.  FePy
		C.  IronPy
		D.  IronPython

Choice "D" gets my vote - it's not too hard to type the last 4 letters of
Python.  It adds a lot to the name for people who may have heard of Python
but not IronPython.

Although the distribution name (*.exe) doesn't have to be the same as the
"official" name, it certainly helps to keep things as simple and clear as
reasonably possible.

--Thane