[IronPython] Renaming IronPythonConsole

R.R. Sprinkhuizen reginald at rare-it.com
Fri Apr 1 22:31:29 CEST 2005

I guess you're right: by the time IronPython (or whatever the name will be)
is production ready, everybody will have 2.0 on their machine. Right? I
guess it's just another Microsoft way of saying: you must upgrade to 2.0. I
don't like that tone. I like Python, I like the addition of .NET and I liked
the way that IronPython *was* licensed.