[IronPython] Renaming IronPythonConsole

J. Merrill jvm_cop at spamcop.net
Sun Apr 3 03:47:21 CEST 2005

I don't know why you're whining about it anyway.  2.0 is faster and better, and (unlike previous technologies inflicted upon us by MS) it won't cause any trouble to have both 2.0 and earlier versions on the same machine at the same time.

At 05:04 PM 4/1/2005, R.R. Sprinkhuizen wrote

>> If you liked it better with the old license and old requirements, fork the old one.
>
>If I had that kind of programming capabilities, I wouldn't be here whining about 2.0, now would I?
>
>Cheers!
>Reginald

J. Merrill / Analytical Software Corp