[IronPython] More discussion of the IronPython license

Jim Hugunin jimhug at microsoft.com
Tue Apr 5 01:17:25 CEST 2005

I know that I've been very quiet with answering questions about the
license used for IronPython.  This is primarily because I'm not the
right person to be addressing these questions.  Jason Matusow, MS's
director of shared source, has been blogging about this license over the
past week and now has some more answers to common questions about the
license being used for IronPython up here:

http://blogs.msdn.com/jasonmatusow/archive/2005/04/04/405346.aspx

If you have concerns or questions about the license, you should take a
look at what Jason has to say and feel free to send him your comments as
well.

Thanks - Jim