[IronPython] IronPython + Npgsql

Hector Miuler Malpica Gallegos miuler at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 23:29:58 CEST 2005

Functions in IronPython 0.6?

I will have to wait for that IronPython0.7 function with monkey

>>> for p in Type.GetProperties(type("string")):
...  print p
System.Exception: bad args to this method <method# GetProperties on
System.Type>
in <0x0019c> IronPython.Objects.ReflectedMethodBase:Call (object[])
in <0x001ef> IronPython.Objects.Ops:Call (object,object)
in <0x0009b> input_25:Run (IronPython.Objects.Frame)
in <0x001c5> IronPythonConsole.IronPython:DoInteractive ()