[IronPython] IronPython, please?

R.R. Sprinkhuizen reginald at rare-it.com
Sat Apr 9 21:27:01 CEST 2005

People,

I know we all have our preference of what to call IronPython(Console) in the
future, which is up to Jim and his team to decide. But could you all stick
to IronPython(Console) for now. The "fepy", "ironpy", "IP" and whatever
references make it hard to follow some discussions. At least, for me. You've
had your chance to say what you like, now wait until Jim has casted his
spell. This list is like "The police are thinking of changing the
speedlimit. I like 90mph/150kmh so that's how fast I will drive way ahead of
their decision. Then they'll see that's the right speed.".

Thank you for listening.

Reginald

P.S. I said the magic word!