[IronPython] change License for IronPython - or we will not use it!

a p a01720 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 13:07:13 CEST 2005

My company using Python and we loved IronPython - initially.
Yesterday our lawyers invited us to company-wide meeting and
discuss if will use IronPython or not. Decision was made:

until IronPython will not have the license approved by Open Source
community, like BSD or whatever, we cannot use it. Implication of 
this is that we will use CPython & Linux in our production environment
as oppose to other option: IronPython, Windows and .NET

I know other 2 companies in MA and 3 in CA which will do the same.

ap, a01720 at gmail.com

I also posted it on Jason Matusow's blog:

More information about the Ironpython-users mailing list