[IronPython] To Compile or Not to compile, that's the question

Keith J. Farmer kfarmer at thuban.org
Fri Apr 15 19:02:03 CEST 2005

For a compiler, 4 characters is about my limit.  After all, it's all
about my code -- not the tool that is used to transform it into
something else.

And it's not matter of there being a hard time -- it's a matter of
muddying the issue.  You have to start prefixing when you start talking
about these things.  While namespaces and long names work well in
computer languages, they don't work well in human languages.