[IronPython] To Compile or Not to compile, that's the question

Swaroop C H swaroopch at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 09:04:48 CEST 2005

On 4/17/05, Muhammad Abubakar <abubakarm at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have noticed that on windows world ppl are more used to using some
> sort of ide but on linux/unix world ppl (hackers?) like to do a lot on
> just shell using the name of the things they use. Since u r used to
> typing python and jython what do u say about "ipc"?

"ipc" is just too cryptic.

Why isn't just "ironpython" good enough for everybody?.
If the command-line guys are worried about number of characters, I
assure you that there is such a thing as tab completion.

This name debate seems to be going on and on. I wish Jim would just
pronounce something and be done with it ;-)

Cheers,
--
Swaroop C H
Blog: http://www.swaroopch.info