[IronPython] IronPython in ASP.NET

Keith J. Farmer kfarmer at thuban.org
Thu Aug 4 23:44:07 CEST 2005

[Python.. ASP.. the combination seems natural to me ;)]

Got this reponse from Scott Guthrie.  So I suppose it's a matter of digging around and seeing exactly how to use the hooks:

Hi Keith,

ASP.NET actually has pluggable language support even in V1.1.  It is
driven using the CodeDOM model, and can be configured in your
machine.config and web.config files.

Hope this helps,

Scott