[IronPython] Python Lib Socket

Mon Aug 8 09:52:26 CEST 2005

Kevin,

I agree with your suggestion to create a new gotdotnet group for
porting the std library packages, but only if the ironpython folks are
not going to do it. I have recently sent an email to Jim to get some
clarity on their plans on this issue, and I prefer to wait just a
little bit longer to allow him the opportunity to reply.

I will keep you posted.

Anthony