[IronPython] RE: Iron Python Library Usage

Ray Djajadinata rayfd_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 05:21:38 CEST 2005

Hi Martin,

Thanks! It's great to hear you're planning to support
both. I'm planning to jot down my experience with Iron
Python and put it up in my site, but to make this more
useful for .NET developers, I want to focus on "you
have a concept. you express it this way in C#. now,
here's how you express it in Python"

It was at that point that I started asking myself this
question (i.e.: whether to take approach a or b). I
guess for the moment I'll just focus on doing stuff
with .NET library using Python then, and probably
update the articles later when 1.0 has come out. I'm
really looking forward to this release!

Cheers,
Ray

<martmaly at exchange.microsoft.com>