[IronPython] Console

Martin Maly martmaly at exchange.microsoft.com
Thu Aug 25 05:49:05 CEST 2005

Hi Morgan,

Good question. I believe it is actually a bug that we print the "()" on
enter.

We didn't turn the console on by default because it is just the first
draft of the console, but it is not yet good enough to turn on by
default, I think. As time permits I hope to improve it and eventually
turn it on by default.

Thanks for your email,
Martin