[IronPython] Debugging

Martin Maly Martin.Maly at microsoft.com
Mon Dec 5 19:02:12 CET 2005

Jacques, thank you for more details about the issues you are having with IronPython,

The reason you see the 'report an error to MS' dialog is our change in exception handling that I described earlier. We are going to fix it for the next release and display the exceptions coming from running scripts in a way that standard Python does.
Once we fix that, we should get file and line information for the exceptions, and if not, we'll make sure to fix that too.

As for the error below, it is a parser bug that will be easy to fix.

Thanks again and I hope that next release of IronPython will work better for you.

Martin