[IronPython] Next release question. [WAS: Re: Debugging]

Martin Maly Martin.Maly at microsoft.com
Thu Dec 8 19:01:58 CET 2005

We pretty much do them as we think of them with the focus on tests that require changes in the IronPython engine to get passing. Right now we are working mostly on the 6 core tests listed in the regrtest.py (test_grammar, test_opcodes, test_operations, test_builtin, test_exceptions and test_types).

Martin