[IronPython] NUnit with IronPython

William Reade william at resolversystems.com
Thu Dec 8 19:38:19 CET 2005

Sadly, NUnit won't run static methods, so that won't work, but thank you
anyway.

Are class names similarly mangled? If there's any documentation on this,
I'd really appreciate a pointer to it, as I haven't been able to find
much help elsewhere... or is it just a matter of hunting through the source?

William