[IronPython] Problems with tutorials

John Lam jlam at iunknown.com
Mon Dec 12 19:05:30 CET 2005

IMHO, this is a feature that should be enabled via a command-line
switch; you can't back out of your choice that you make at startup time
without potentially serious consequences.

I'm doing this via a command line switch + a trampoline function in my
Ruby CLR bridge. It seems to be the best approach (even though there are
still corner cases in the way I do it since there's no way for me to
prevent someone else from turning on COM before the CLR (and my stuff)
is delay-loaded.

Cheers,
-John
http://www.iunknown.cm