[IronPython] Stack Traces in IronPython 0.96 do not contain python stack trace

Brian almondb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 18:14:40 CET 2005

On 12/14/05, Stanislas Pinte <stan at phidani.be> wrote:
> It is very important for me to be able to give the user that kind of
> feedback...is there a way to do it?

Martin Maly recently posted:
"The reason you see the 'report an error to MS' dialog is our change
in exception handling that I described earlier. We are going to fix it
for the next release and display the exceptions coming from running
scripts in a way that standard Python does.
Once we fix that, we should get file and line information for the
exceptions, and if not, we'll make sure to fix that too."