[IronPython] IronPython IDE

Cartwright, Iain iain.cartwright at atari.com
Thu Dec 15 00:48:00 CET 2005

If you build the IronPython project (something like C:\Program Files\Visual
Studio 2005
SDK\2005.12\VisualStudioIntegration\Samples\IronPythonIntegration\Project\Py
thonProject.sln) in VS 2005 (started from the experimental hive link in the
vsip menu) it automatically registers the IronPython Extension.

Just re-start VS 2005 (again using the experimental hive) and you will be
able to create a new IronPython project. That's as far as I have got.

iain