[IronPython] New proposed exception model for IronPython

Keith J. Farmer kfarmer at thuban.org
Fri Dec 16 02:26:30 CET 2005

It's something that should be scoped at the source file level or lower.  Otherwise, someone could map Foo exception to PythonFoo exception, someone else could map Foo to PythonBar, and some poor slob would be left wondering why the first bit of code is suddenly misbehaving.

#BeginMapException <CliException1> <PythonException1>
    #BeginMapException <CliException2> <PythonException2>
    #EndMapException <CliException2>
#EndMapException <CliException1>

#BeginMapException <CliException1> <PythonException3>
#EndMapException <CliException1>